Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 1 ~ Basic Things about Me!

Thanks for stopping by....I was challenged to a 30-day blog challenge and thought, it's been a while since I've blogged so maybe this will get me back into something I truly enjoyed doing when I 'used-to' blog.

It's Day 1- November 1, 2015:

Today's challenge was to write some basic things about me.  Since I'm not sure who will read this (or why) I guess we'll get the basic-basics out of the way.

My name is Michelle Marie Mosher, and my parents say that the MMM wasn't on purpose, I'll let you decide if you believe that or not!  I'm married (to Todd), have an almost 12-year-old stepdaughter named Elise. We live just south of Tampa, Florida with our dogs, Cocoa & Lilly (and Elise's two fish, Sam & Leo).

Todd & I own and I run an independent insurance agency.  I've been in the insurance business since 1994 in some aspect or another, I truly am not sure I know how to do anything else but I bet I could learn.  Need some insurance, in Florida?  We can help!  Check out www.southshoreins.com (shameless plug, right?!)

I love love love dogs, although after having three at one time I have realized that two is the perfect number of dogs.  Three was too many at one time!  I can't go into all of my likes and dislikes, because, while I haven't read ahead for the whole month, I did look at tomorrow's topic and well, let's just say, you'll learn more about my likes & dislikes then!

I was born in Massachusetts and have lived in Virginia, Florida, Maryland and Connecticut before making my home back in the Tampa Bay area in 2007.  In Florida, I have lived in the Orlando area, the Jacksonville area and Tampa.  I graduated from Lyman High School (go Greyhounds) in 1986.  I love living in Tampa Bay and can't imaging living anywhere else.

What more is there to know about me...I'm an only child, my parents live in Melbourne, Florida and I'm the oldest of six grandchildren.  The matriarch of our family, Marie, is 96 years old, fifty years older than me, almost to the day!  There's good genes in my family I guess!

Throughout the month you'll learn more about me as I tackle each blog topic the best I can.  I have a few days to learn what Tumblr is and why my name should mean something there, so Wednesday's blog post should be interesting!

For tonight, this is Basic Things about Me....



No comments:

Post a Comment