Sunday, November 22, 2015

Days 21 & 22 ~ It's another Two for One!

E X H A U S T E D!  That sums up this weekend pretty good!  What a great time we had and there's a ton of photos on Facebook to document it if you want to peruse them (if you haven't already!)

We had a wonderful time with the girls at our Hotel Sleepover Takeover last night with Elise and four of her friends at Art of Animation Resort at Disney.  What a great hotel and a ton of fun they had both at the resort and at our lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge.  Everyone came home exhausted!

Yesterday I was supposed to write about turn on's and turn off's but I've already written about things I love and pet peeves so it seems like we really didn't miss anything on this one.

Let's just say that yesterday's post was all about photo-journalism and it's documented on Facebook, but here's a few fun pictures to share in case you can't see my Facebook pics!



We had a blast and we are exhausted.  The experience was fun, although I am a planner and things didn't always go according to my plan.  

We were supposed to have a dance party at 11:30 but the girls were pretty wound up and kind of loud.  In an effort not to get kicked out, we scrubbed the dance party :) 

They decided not to watch the movie last night because a couple of the girls had seen it and they said it was sad....how on earth can a Disney film be sad (Well....lemme tell you, we rented it tonight, and yes, yes it was!) :(

All in all it was a fun trip.  Definitely something I would do again but maybe on a smaller budget!

In addition to yesterday's blog, I was supposed to blog tonight a photo of the clothes I wore today---

Well, since we got home and situated, I have been in jammies....so let's suffice it to say that I'm not posting THAT photo :) 

It's been a long weekend, and with a short, three-day week coming up, I have a lot to accomplish in a little bit of time!  

Y'all have a great night!  Those of you who don't have to get up in the morning, ENJOY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment