Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day 29 ~ Picture Taker Picture Maker

It's Sunday night after a long weekend.... I barely even looked at my work email.  This weekend we have rested, celebrated, cooked, cleaned, laundered, shopped (local) and had a nice four days together, off work!

Tomorrow kicks off yet another busy week.  I have an event on Thursday night this week and another next week and before you blink, it will be Christmas!

Today's blog post is supposed to be a photo of myself.... I thought that might be kind of boring so I made a couple of collages, one from when I was a kid and one from some of my favorite times since I've been on Facebook (because that's where all the pictures are, ya know!?) :)

So here's a couple collages of things I wanted to share!  I hope you enjoy the look into my life!

The Early Years:


The Current Stuff:


It was so hard to choose these pictures and not overwhelm you guys with photos of the fun times in my life.  I have an awesome time, all the time.... but these are just a quick snapshot...of course my daddy, my hubs, my 96 year old grandmother and I, and my dear friend Laura when she was visiting Tampa several years ago.  There's so much I didn't put in there maybe I'll make another collage for tomorrow....maybe you could just go randomly scroll through my Facebook pictures, they're all there, the good, the bad....the ugly I probably deleted!   :)

Until tomorrow!!!   ~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment