Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 3~My Day In "Great" Detail!

It's day 3....still going strong!  Today I'm supposed to write about my day in great detail.  I wish it was more exciting for me to share!!

This morning for some reason my alarm didn't go off, but Todd's did....6 AM the start to the day.  On Tuesday's I have BNI, a referral group I have recently started.  What a great amount of excitement and energy in that group that meets each week from 7:30 to 9:00 AM.  I had two cups of coffee, is that detail enough?!

After the general meeting, I had a quick meeting with the leader of our group and off to the office, where I was solo today.  Kristin works two days a week and boy will I keep her busy the days she's there this week.  It's been crazy busy, all good, but hard to keep up with everything when I'm by myself.

Today was one of those days where every time I was on the phone, two other people called and I played catch up on voicemail all day long.  I get a 'break' in the late part of the day, where I leave the office and head to school to pick up Elise, then bring her either home or back to the office depending on everything else that's going on.  I can't begin to tell you how many times the phone rang, but I did have two appointments, sold 2 policies (so far today) and got a couple of quote requests and gave a couple of referral to my contact who writes Medicare Supplement policies.

Today I headed back to the office for more catch up work then off to a dinner meeting with two friends/colleagues and I have just gotten home, spent a few minutes with the family and now blogging before I finish up a couple of things that need to get done today....

Tomorrow starts all over again!

Happy Tuesday-I'm a tired girl!  See y'all tomorrow for something more exciting I hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment