Friday, November 13, 2015

Day 12 ~ A day late and a little OCD!

Happy Friday!!!  So let me explain!

Last night I went out after work to attend a party a friend was having and by the time I got home it was just too late to even thing about blogging!  Sadly enough, I didn't even look at the topic or I could have blogged and made it a short post!

OCD?!?  Well, last night's topic was to screenshot my desktop....haha!  I'm using a computer/tablet type device I've had for less than two weeks, but it looks oddly like my laptop for work as far as the desktop is concerned.  I cannot stand things on my desktop that don't need to be there.  Everything is neat and orderly and in its given spot.... kinda like my house used to be!

So, here....is a shot of my desktop:


It's really very exciting... the background is a sunflower, and honestly, I'm not sure why my brand new Surface Pro 4 says Toshiba...I just noticed that.  Maybe my IT guy will pipe in and tell us.  I just noticed that as I was adding this picture.  Maybe because all my accounts are synced  ... I dunno!

Anyway--clean, organized, no unneeded stuff hogging up that pretty picture :)  That's how I like my desktop!  How about you guys?

On to the next blog :)

~M


No comments:

Post a Comment