Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day 15~Saturday Skip Day~Sunday Family Day!

I did it...broke the 30 day blogging challenge by not posting yesterday and not blogging about the topic.

Just so y'all know, the topic was to list 5 Celebrity Crushes....and quite honestly I don't have them.

So I skipped!  I hope you're okay with it, because I am! :)

Let's get on with Sunday!  This one might be short, because it shouldn't come as a big surprise!

Today I'm supposed to post about "Someone I fancy at the moment"....didn't take long to come up with this .... I FANCY THIS FAMILY!  I love being this little family....Todd, Elise, Cocoa and Lilly and I....it is perfect and here's some of my favorite pictures of US!


This is who I fancy, most ever day!  We have a lot of fun together and we're getting ready for a lot of fun coming up.  This upcoming weekend is Elise's birthday party but we have fun with most everything we do.

If you ask my parents, we're always going somewhere and doing something and usually it's fun stuff.  We've had some great experiences along our 5 year ride so far, and I can't wait to see where this life takes us!  Just a handful of the things we've done in five years....

I met Elise 5 years ago at Watergrass Mall Christmas Light Extravaganza, and we try to do that every year although since we've moved, it has been less and less :(  We attend the St. Pete Grand Prix every year, we have had several trips to Daytona and Orlando for conferences.

Todd and I have had some great trips, Las Vegas, a cruise, Key West, Savannah, a stay-cation where we went sailing and day trips to all over the bay area. We've all been on a cruise together (happy honeymoon to us).  We visit local attractions, have taken a driving vacation to Wisconsin, through Atlanta, Nashville & Chicago.  We rented a house on a lake in WI for a week.... we love to venture to new places and I can't wait to see what's next for us!  Seems to never be a dull moment.  I love it!

Who do you fancy?  Show us a picture!

See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment