Saturday, November 28, 2015

Day 27~ The writing on the....paper

Happy Friday---Yes, I know it's Saturday, and we're a day behind!  I'm working on it!

This post is going to be a photo post.... a picture of my handwriting, so I hand wrote the blog post ;)
In case you can't read it, here's what it says:

Today's blog post is to be a sample of my handwriting.  So, here you have it.  I'm actually pretty particular about my handwriting.  It's part OCD to me that there's a level of perfection and little mistakes make me want to start all over!   Eeeek (I had a little snafu)....

I decided that at least through the beginning of December, I am going to do a little big of blogging as well as photo-blogging (is that a thing?!) the December adventures we have~

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment