Friday, November 27, 2015

Late Posts # 25 & 26~ Personalities and Warm Fuzzies

Wow am I behind on blogging!!  I think I missed Wednesday and Thursday and now it's Friday too!

Hoping everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.  We have celebrated Elise's birthday and Thanksgiving and are enjoying a long weekend close to home.  Today we put up our new tree and letting it 'fall out' before we decorate it.

The upcoming week kicks off a busy couple of weeks before the Holiday again!!

Wednesday I was supposed to write about if I would rather date someone with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality--- 

Well, SCORE!  I got great personality and really nice to look at too, all wrapped up in one package!!  I'm a lucky girl! :)

Thursday (Thanksgiving) I was supposed to write about some little things that make me feel warm & fuzzy.  

This one is easy...I get warm and fuzzies when I snuggle with my dogs, especially Cocoa.  She's a big snuggle bunny.  She is a cuddler and has been since day one.  She makes my hear smile ;) 

I also get warm fuzzies when I cook for my family.   I love to cook (not always after a long day at work) but, like yesterday....I cooked a turkey and the fixings for just the three of us.  It warms my heart to do that.... (of course it wasn't until after the parade was over) LOL!

I also get warm fuzzies when I'm out with Todd.  I love our date nights when we go out and hang with friends or even just by ourselves.  We have fun together and that makes me warm & fuzzy :) 

I love my whole entire life, my family, my friends, my pets... all warm and fuzzies :) :) 

Hoping your black Friday was a successful day, be it shopping, chilling, napping, eating left overs or all of the above!!!

Another blog coming for today---but soon :) 

See ya shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment